Before you contact us for the return and warranty of your purchase, please be aware of the following terms and conditions.
- All return enquiries should send to [email protected] to avoid delay.
- A qualified technician or knowledgeable person must install all products. Any damage or faulty due to incorrect installation may void the product warranty.
- Customers should contact the manufacturer for their support and advice as they understand their product most. If they cannot assist the customer with the faulty product, please ask for a reference/case number regarding your inquiry, then contact us with the reference/case number offered by the manufacturer, which will speed up the warranty process.
- Products found to be physically damaged by the customer or during return transit due to packaged without adequate protection, the warranty will be voided and could not be exchanged or refunded.
- All returned items will be tested upon arrival and will attract a handling fee of $25 plus return postage to the customer is found to be in perfect working condition.
- Please note free or bonus items are covered only by the 7-day-Dead-on-Arrival policy; hence please get in touch with us at once if the item is found to be defective within seven days of receiving. Please feel free to contact us if there are any questions.
- Due to health and hygiene reasons, microphones, earphones and headphones can only be returned if they are unopened within 30 days of purchase and are completely sealed or faulty.
- The benefits provided to you under the various warranty of different items are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act. In Australia, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and do not result in a major failure. For more information, visit Australian Consumer Law’s website.